Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Comms with Santa

It's a little past time to post this, but let's capture the moment anyway.

Aleaha made a special plate of several goodies for Santa. She wanted some feedback about his favorites.

Transcription...w/o copy edits...

Dear Santa, I think I have been pretty good this year. But thats not the point, anyway I was wondering witch of these goodies you like the most? For futcure purposes. Go to back for checklist. Feel free to write on back. Sencerely, Aleaha


His Reply:

FAVORITE  Dipsticks (candied orange peel with chocolate)
SWEET TREAT  Chocolate covered pretzel
NICE AND DIFFERENT  Haystacks
OK, BUT I GET A LOT OF THESE EVERYWHERE ELSE I GO   Sugar Cookies
YUMMY   Hot tea
STICKS IN MY TEETH BUT YUMMY   Chocolate Toffee Cracker
SPECIAL   Cranberry Curd
NICE TOO  Angle (sic) food cake


No comments: