Monday, May 4, 2009

Nigel's Birthday Party

This is a shot from a b-day party we attended last weekend for Nigel, a friend in Aleaha's class at school. It was held in the back area of a local toy store, "The Toy Factory" (great facility). This photo summarizes a good portion of Miss A's attitude during most of the party. She retreated to herself quite a bit. (And when Mom knocked her juice cup over and spilled it all over her from the head down.... well, that didn't help much, I'm afraid.)
Things picked up a bit for her when it was cake time.


Here's a couple of great pics of our friends Leo and Nigel. See, they had a GREAT time!

As we left, I wanted Aleaha to test-ride a horsie on her wishlist for her birthday. I'm glad we tried him out first - he's too small for her. No room to grow. I'm looking for one a tad taller (maybe just one more hand) that we can all enjoy for a little longer. Helps to, you know, postpone the inevitable...."Mom, when do I get my own real horse?!"

No comments: