Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More visitin' pics....

It was a long trip back to the ranch. Kids were pretty good, considering how much carseat-sitting they had to do.

I loaded an iPod with kid-friendly music, and that was a hit. Here's Miss A listening and groovin' to toddler tunes, shouting out now and then, "Hey, Mom, I know this one! POP Goes the Weasel....".

Moments after the previous shot was taken, we had this. Aaaaaahhhhh.


This, you see, is a little slice of heaven. It's where I'm from. (Mom & Dad, you can click on the photos to view them larger. :) )






It was so green and pretty. Amazing. We usually refer to E.O. as The Land of Sun and Dust. But this trip, it was more like The Land of Mud and Rust. I didn't care -- it's been a long time since I have seen these 'scapes in this season.

No comments: