Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It's Spring, when an old horse's thoughts turn to...

Pastures! Wide open, lovely, green, lush space! With grass to boot! It's time to frolic and play and roll and run!!

I need more exclamation points!!!

Right out the gate, there was a thunderous run up the hillside. All four got into it (but I was managing a gate and couldn't run fast enough up the hill to catch their initial antics.)

By the time I got up the hill, I thought things would have slowed. But no, three of them were still at it.  I had to wave them off. Silly boys.

Note how Shorty knows the ultimate goal - eating. He exerted himself enough to get up the hill. Why use up calories unnecessarily? He's so smart that way. Mr. Efficient.

But the other three kept at it, just because they were having fun!

Love this!