Saturday, December 17, 2016

Catching up - A few more from June

It's been a long time since I've updated the blog. I feel badly about this. Maybe Facebook has replaced this. Except that's not really true....FB is a different platform and I find I use it differently. I want to keep the blog updated, because it's more of a - I don't know - a book about our family life. Strange, but it is. (FB probably just stole the time I used for the blog.)

So I will try to catch up the blog on life over the last 6 months. You know, the chosen, edited moments, anyway. Ha!

We started a tradition a while back of taking a birthday ride together. 


And this time, we went to Peavy Arborteum. Very fun!

Our silly girls in their chosen summer sport garb. Aleaha did softball, and Miri made an entry into ballet!

She played many positions. Will have to get more pics loaded sometime.


Daddy took her to the batting cages quite a bit, for some extra fun and help toward her goals.

Pretty view on a sunny, dry day.

No comments: